Cast & Crew
Starring Sgt. Marco Reininger. This is Marco Reininger’s first film. He served one tours of duty in the United States Army in Afghanistan before training as an actor in New York and studying political science at Columbia University. He is now serving once again in Afghanistan, and has worked as an advocate for the Iraq and Afghanistan Veteran’s Association of America.
Co-Starring Alexandra Metz. A graduate of Brown University with a degree in Human Biology, Ms. Metz has recently appeared on television (Law and Order, Blue Bloods, The Good Wife) and in the upcoming films G.W.B, Backwards and The Last Keepers.
Written and Directed by David Henry Gerson, an actor and filmmaker. He has performed extensively on stage throughout NY, and recent film and television credits include David Mamet’s HBO ‘Phil Spector’ Biopic opposite Al Pacino, ‘The UNIT,’ and ’8Bits’ (Sundance 2011). He is a graduate of Columbia University, and studied acting in London at the British American Drama Academy, as well as in NY in the Method and Meisner techniques. David’s documentary film, ‘Ultra Violet for Sixteen Minutes,’ screened at Slamdance 2011, the Pompidou Museum in Paris, and was acquired into the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in NY. www.davidhenrygerson.com
Photographed by Edward Keating , a Pulitzer Prize winning photographer with works in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art. Mr. Keating was on staff at the New York Times for over a decade and is celebrated for his unvarnished style of realism. ‘American Standard’ is Mr. Keating’s first film. www.edwardkeating.com
• Executive Produced by Jack Healey, president of The Human Rights Action Center. Called “Mr. Human Rights” by U.S. News and World Report, Mr. Healey, Executive Director of Amnesty International USA for 12 years, brought human rights to the global stage by his creative use of media and enlistment of world-class musical talent as advocates and spokespersons. Today, he heads the Washington, D.C. based Human Rights Action Center (HRAC), a qualified non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
• Executive Produced by Gerry Lane
• Produced by Todd Barnes and Kim Barnes.
• Co-Produced by Davien Littlefield. With over 25 years in the entertainment industry, Ms. Littlefield has developed and managed Oscar winning clients and is currently producing two feature films with Oscar winning-directors and actors. http://davienlittlefield.
• Edited by Nick Ellsberg. A New York based editor, prior to ‘American Standard,’ Mr. Ellsberg worked as an assistant editor on Terrence Mallick’s Cannes Palme d’Or winner, ‘The Tree of Life.’
1st Assistant Director
2nd Assistant Director
Costume Designer / Still Photographer
Co-Director of Photography
1st Assistant Cameraman
Loader / Key Production Assistant
Post- Sound Recording
Spaceman Sound, LLC
Andrea Bella Feuser
Boxing Gym, Background Artists
Adam Smith Jr.
Robert S. Goldstein
Michael and Andrea Feuser